Thank you for your interest in Aim High Camps! At Aim High Academy of Martial Arts, we have had AMAZING feedback on the benefits of our camps as not just a 'day care' solution, but an educational and fun event. Below is our camp information. Please feel free to contact Mandi Cox via email "email@example.com" or call 503-640-8628 for more information.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR
2017 SUMMER CAMPS!
You may register in person, or using the online form below.
What to Expect from an Aim High Camp
- 8:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- At least 3 full hours of Martial Arts Instruction (based on a full day of camp)
- At least 2 themed activities to engage thought and creativity (based on a full day of camp)
- Active themed games to keep children moving throughout the day
Friday Finales! (Spring Break ONLY)
- Offsite field trips are for children ages 6+ (must be attending full day to attend field trip).
- Demonstrations and on-site exploration activities will be planned for children ages 3 – 5, and older children only attending for a half day.
Food is Fuel!
- Aim High provides healthy, nutritious snacks (1 in the morning, and 1 in the afternoon).
- Children should bring a lunch and additional snacks from home.
- Aim High has a drinking fountain on-site, and children are encourage to bring a water bottle.
- There is also water for purchase at our front desk.
- Please do not bring fast food into the school.
- If you would like your child to be able to purchase snacks or beverages from the Aim High proshop, please notify the camp manager and put a credit on your family’s account.
Drop-off & Pick-up
- Aim High has extended its Drop-off & Pick-up times to accommodate parent needs!
- Full Day & AM Campers may be dropped off beginning at 7:30am – Aim High’s doors will remain locked until that time.
- Full Day & PM Campers must be picked up no later than 5:30pm—a fee of $10 will apply if campers are picked up late.
Trips to the Park
- If weather permits, campers (all ages) may visit the park at Five Oaks Middle School, walking along Twin Oaks Drive to get there.
- Please ensure your child brings the following items to camp: close toed shoes, sweatshirt or jacket, and sunscreen.
- Campers are more than welcome to bring their own books to read during camp.
- Please ensure your children are wearing comfortable athletic attire – they will be engaging in martial arts lessons and other physical activities.
- Jewelry is not allowed, and long hair should be tied back.
Camp Hours & Pricing
- Full Day 9:00am - 4:00pm $70
- 1/2 Day AM 9:00am - 12:00pm $40
- 1/2 Day PM 1:00pm - 4:00pm $40
- Full Week Full Days $300
- Full Week 1/2 Days $175
- Extended Care (included for drop-off/pick-up at no additional cost): 7:30am - 9:00am/12:00pm - 1:00pm/4:00pm - 5:30pm