REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR 2017- 2018 CAMPS!
Thank you for your interest in Aim High Camps! At Aim High Academy of Martial Arts, we have had AMAZING feedback on the benefits of our camps as not just a 'day care' solution, but an educational and fun event. Below is our camp information. Please feel free to contact Mandi Cox via email "firstname.lastname@example.org" or call 503-640-8628 for more information.
You may register in person, or using the online form below.
What to Expect from an Aim High Camp
- 8:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- At least 3 full hours of Martial Arts Instruction (based on a full day of camp)
- At least 2 themed activities to engage thought and creativity (based on a full day of camp)
- Active themed games to keep children moving throughout the day
Friday Finales! (Spring Break ONLY)
- Offsite field trips are for children ages 6+ (must be attending full day to attend field trip).
- Demonstrations and on-site exploration activities will be planned for children ages 3 – 5, and older children only attending for a half day.
Food is Fuel!
- Aim High provides healthy, nutritious snacks (1 in the morning, and 1 in the afternoon).
- Children should bring a lunch and additional snacks from home.
- Aim High has a drinking fountain on-site, and children are encourage to bring a water bottle.
- There is also water for purchase at our front desk.
- Please do not bring fast food into the school.
- If you would like your child to be able to purchase snacks or beverages from the Aim High proshop, please notify the camp manager and put a credit on your family’s account.
Drop-off & Pick-up
- Aim High has extended its Drop-off & Pick-up times to accommodate parent needs!
- Full Day & AM Campers may be dropped off beginning at 7:30am – Aim High’s doors will remain locked until that time.
- Full Day & PM Campers must be picked up no later than 5:30pm—a fee of $10 will apply if campers are picked up late.
Trips to the Park
- If weather permits, campers (all ages) may visit the park at Five Oaks Middle School, walking along Twin Oaks Drive to get there.
- Please ensure your child brings the following items to camp: close toed shoes, sweatshirt or jacket, and sunscreen.
- Campers are more than welcome to bring their own books to read during camp.
- Please ensure your children are wearing comfortable athletic attire – they will be engaging in martial arts lessons and other physical activities.
- Jewelry is not allowed, and long hair should be tied back.
Camp Hours & Pricing
- Full Day 9:00am - 4:00pm $70
- 1/2 Day AM 9:00am - 12:00pm $40
- 1/2 Day PM 1:00pm - 4:00pm $40
- Full Week Full Days $300
- Full Week 1/2 Days $175
- Extended Care (included for drop-off/pick-up at no additional cost): 7:30am - 9:00am/12:00pm - 1:00pm/4:00pm - 5:30pm