In 2014, 3 programs representing a variety of martial arts styles have come together to create the ultimate black belt testing experience!
Some highlights of the Black Belt training process:
- Program specific martial arts curriculum
- Project based leadership training
- Martial arts philosophy
- Basic study of martial arts history
- Participation in multiple running events like the Starlight and Shamrock runs
Testers are expected to maintain a binder that will allow them to track and record:
- Training hours in and out of the dojo
- Acts of kindness and environmental acts
- Multiple leadership projects
- Interviews and profiles of inspirational people
- Periodic food journals
Select the program below for more information on Ethos testing in that program and to see what the testers are working on or to view the blog!