FS--The Shore--Georgia Anderson

Two days ago, I left Oregon with my family and traveled 3,000 miles to New Jersey. I met up with cousins, Payton and Michael, then got up the next day at 7am to go down to an island off the coast-where I will be staying. Yesterday I spend 90% of my time at the beach swimming and the other 10% included meals and getting up to go to the beach. Right now, we have 10 people at the beach house; my sister, my dad, my cousins Payton, Michael and TJ, My Uncle Mike, Aunt Barbara and my grandparents. In total we'll be expecting 19 people to come and I can't wait for tomorrow. I think I've gotten more exercise these past two days than in a long time.

     -Georgia
Posted on August 6, 2015 .